Friday, March 21, 2008

Jeans

Today I put on my most favorite pair of jeans. They are the ones that I have had for years and years, the ones that always fit just right, the ones that would get me arrested for indecent exposure because of all the holes if I were to wear them in public. I love them and it has been far too long since my good friend and I have been together.

3 comments:

Jill Clark said...

I love having favorite jeans, they are the best. I found your blog and now I am going to stalk you, I hope that isn't creepy!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world! It's the best thing ever! I'm jealous you even fit in your favorite jeans. I fit in mine, but now I have this gross fat roll over the top (with some very attractive stretch marks). Very gross and sad. Hopefully The Firm Bootcamp with help me. You're darling!

brooke said...

I'm glad you've joined the blogging bandwagon! I was really exicted to see you had one! You can add me to your really long list of friends. Having a favorite pair of jeans is almost better then sweats sometimes. WELCOME WELCOME!