Generally, I think these things are a tad on the Hokey side, but here goes:
A- Attached or single: Attached to lots of things, but currently without a BF
B- Best Friend: Jessie, Kalie, Cassie
C- Cake or Pie: Both...at the same time.
D- Day of the Week: Friday, starting a weekend is a good feeling
E-Essential Item: Chapstick
F- Favorite Color: Mostly whatever, but when it comes to candy, I generally like all things yellow
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Lame, but I'll say bears
H- Hometown: Murray
I-Indulgences: Something sweet after every meal
J- January or July: January could possibly be the most depressing month of the year, so July
K- Kids: Mostly I can't wait for my own
L- Life is incomplete without: Laughter
M- Marriage Date: I'm hoping soonish, now I just need to nail down who the groom will be...
N- Number of Siblings: 4 and Gooch
O- Oranges or Apples: Do caramel apples count? I'll take one of those.
P- Phobias or Fears: I don't think it is a phobia but I loathe feet...
Q- Quotes: "Look after my heart-- I've left it with you"
R- Reason to Smile: School is almost over for the semester!
S- Season: Spring for Flowers, Summer for Sun, Fall for Color, Winter for Christmas
T- Tag Seven: I only have an assumption of what this means... so I'll leave it
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I'm ticklish on the top of my feet
V- Vegetarian or Meat Lover: Yes, meat and I are lovers... ha ha
W- Worst Habit: Spending too much money!
X- X-ray or Ultrasounds: X is really a pointless letter for these activities. I like Xylophones personally
Y- Your Favorite Food: Treats!
Z- Zodiac: Sagittarius
And there you have it... Me in the alphabet. Ta Da!
1 comment:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but last I checked you only had four siblings.
Post a Comment