
There is the old myth that says when we were created our souls were split into two; one half became ourselves, and the other half became our soul's actual mate. I believe that the other half of my soul was accidentally given to a girl, my sister. There are so many things that are different about us, but there are even more things that are frighteningly similar. She came home for the wedding this week and we have fallen perfectly in sync with each other. Thursday, we will be reunited again for the WHOLE summer!!! I cannot wait. The end.
3 comments:
YAY! YAY! YAY! We are back together! I love you, Lace.
Love this pic! Love that you are in matching shirts! Love that you love eachother so much! It's priceless to have a soulmate.
So fun to be with you all last week! So jealous of your summer!
HAVE FUN---We'll miss you!!! We need another miracle for June 4 on the weather like we had May 20th---Pray!!
Post a Comment