Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fiend

So it turns out that another of my favorite fall things is Candy Corn. I am so hooked on their soft sweetness, made with real honey, hello! This little tray sits on my desk for visitors, and since I never get any visitors in my office, guess who accidentally eats it all....? woops.



In thinking about it, I have realized that I'm a total sucker for seasonal treats:

Candy Corn in the Fall
Candy Cane Kisses for Christmas
Conversation Hearts at Valentines
Mostly all candy around Easter, but especially egg shaped candy bars (I ask you, why do they taste better in the shape of an egg? IDK, but they do.) and the chocolate Cadbury Mini Eggs.
Snow Cones during the Summer

etc, etc, etc.

I'm actually just a sucker for treats. Period.



2 comments:

Brett and Jessica said...

I love the seasonal treats also! Love candy corn, peeps, conversation hearts etc etc.

Anonymous said...

Come see us and we'll give you a treat--but not Halloween--I'm not answering the door--just walk in.