Seriously... Christmas is this week?! How in the WORLD did that happen?
You will be hard-pressed to find someone who loves Christmas music more than me.
I totally LOVE it.
If I listen to anything other than Christmas music anytime after Thanksgiving (although this isn't when the holiday listening starts), I feel like I am being unfaithful and wasting precious time listening to something I could listen to all the rest of the year.
Having said that, here is the confession:
When it gets this close to the end (which mostly breaks my heart into a million pieces), I start making a mental list of all the regular music I am excited to listen to again. While I am nearly obsessed with listening to Christmas music, it is an added bonus that when it's over I get to rediscover everything else again.
I'm looking forward to listening to:
Matt Hires, Katie Herzig, Kris Allen (yes I know, I'm a dork, don't judge me for the next one either), Taylor Swift, Ke$ha, Benton Paul, The Beatles, Britney, fun, Ingrid of course, Sara B, Missy Higgins, and Snow Patrol (among many others).
That was a much longer confession that I had anticipated. Sorry.
Oh and also....
MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope yours is filled with a whole bunch of joy and a ton of love!
1 comment:
Love you and your blog!!!!
Post a Comment