Thursday, March 10, 2011

Corporate Olympics

This year, my work was part of the Corporate Olympic Winter Games. It was our first go at it, and I think we've all been surprised by the success. The closing ceremonies are this weekend, so we don't know the final standing yet, but we are definitely contending for first place!

The first event that we placed in (with a gold medal, no less) was snow sculpting:




(it's a school bus, see?)

and an apple. The stem of which looks alarmingly like poop, but don't worry, it's just a tootsie roll.



The second event I was an athlete in (these events really test your physical strength and stamina, so I feel completely comfortable calling myself an "athlete") was Women's bowling. We got the silver medal. Bo ya!

(I'm not going to sugar coat it guys... I'm a pretty good bowler with the high score of the team- 159)




Other events we've competed in:

Co-ed Bowling
Racquetball- Bronze
Table Tennis
Scrabble- Silver
Dodgeball

I'll post a pic when we take first place and win the Cup!!

Go us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved seeing your events on the blog---Keep blogging!!!

Unknown said...

Wow, those snow sculptures are awesome! Your work atmosphere has always sounded so fun to me!