Monday, June 6, 2011

Makin things happen

Allow me to drop some knowledge on you:

I am a Disneyland Annual Passport holder, for 1 more day.
I have flight benefits through my lovely sister Jes.
I am 25 years old, so I can rent a car.
I have Fridays off work during the summer.

Add all those things together and you get one killer, sunny Friday spent in Disneyland.

Jumped on a flight to Orange County at 9:30 am, rented a car, drove to The Happiest Place on Earth, had the most wonderful 6 hours in the park, drove back to the airport, and hopped back on a flight home at 6:15 pm.
By myself.
For under $100.

Nobody else could go (mostly it would have cost a million more dollars for them), and I couldn't waste the opportunity to use my annual pass one more time, so I went alone... And it was totally exhilarating!!!!

Some company definitely would have been nice at parts, but I honestly couldn't have been happier with my adventure!





This is how my flight over there looked. I never want to fly any other way.




My stupidly happy grin as I walk myself through California Adventure.



Watched Mary Poppins and Burt dance in front of the castle. Loved every minute of it.




Drank myself a Mint Julep and toasted to one stellar year in Disneyland!

3 comments:

Jes said...

HERE! HERE! So proud of you and how grown up you are.

Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a happy time; thanks for sharing it with me!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh...you Johnson girls know how to make fun happen! That does sound exhilarating!