

The Oakely Rodeo. I really love it there. Even if we froze our buns off.... because I could probably use a little less buns, if you know what I mean.

Watched the 4th of July parade with this crew. I also love parades. And I totally wave to the people in it like a lunatic, don't care.

Watched me some fireworks with these yahoos. Wait for it..... I also happen to love fireworks. Apparently July is a good month for me.

Did TONS and TONS of yardwork for this little party we had:

It was really nice, and I can't wait for the non-cell phone pictures!

Attended my first Drag Race (it just dawned on me that this could be something seriously funny if it were taken in a different direction..... know what I mean, Vern?)
I totally loved the top-fuel, or full-fuel, duel-fuel, whatever they were, that were loud enough to necessitate the sweet ear-buds. Seriously, they shook your clothes with all their force at the starting line.

While I was there I also watched this robot dinosaur/dragon eat a car. Only at the drag races.... SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY (like the announcer says)

Checked out some seriously huge and nasty spe-iders at the good ol Duck Club.

Bought some real life, Tony Lama cowboy boots. Mine are on the right, if you couldn't tell. And if they look like little kid boots, it's because they are. The biggest size the kids boots came in, I think a 4D? You wear a size 7? Boring. I wear a 4D!

Did various silly stuff with this strapping young man.

Drove. A LOT. For work. Enough car time to listen to The Elegance of the Hedgehog, The Gursney Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, Harry Potter #7, and the first half of The Lost Symbol on tape/CD. That's at least a million hours.

In my travels, drove to the Pink Coral Sand Dunes (?) near Kanab. This was a giant sand hill that you walk up to view the sand dunes. The sand was super soft, and pretty against the blue sky.

Visited the famed Lava Hot Springs for our annual 24th of July celebration. Love our awesome camper in the background!

Did a little bit of 4-wheeling (which we are in the middle of in this picture)

Spent a little time with my bestie, and ate brown topper (notice they are not called chocolate toppers, because they are not chocolate, it's just brown delicious wax) ice cream cones from Artic Circle.

And finally, did one of my most favorite things to do in the summer.... BASEBALL GAMES!! Mr Badger took me to the Minor League All-Star games. I LOVE me some baseball!!!!!

Watched the 4th of July parade with this crew. I also love parades. And I totally wave to the people in it like a lunatic, don't care.

Watched me some fireworks with these yahoos. Wait for it..... I also happen to love fireworks. Apparently July is a good month for me.

Did TONS and TONS of yardwork for this little party we had:

It was really nice, and I can't wait for the non-cell phone pictures!
Attended my first Drag Race (it just dawned on me that this could be something seriously funny if it were taken in a different direction..... know what I mean, Vern?)
I totally loved the top-fuel, or full-fuel, duel-fuel, whatever they were, that were loud enough to necessitate the sweet ear-buds. Seriously, they shook your clothes with all their force at the starting line.

While I was there I also watched this robot dinosaur/dragon eat a car. Only at the drag races.... SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY (like the announcer says)
Checked out some seriously huge and nasty spe-iders at the good ol Duck Club.

Bought some real life, Tony Lama cowboy boots. Mine are on the right, if you couldn't tell. And if they look like little kid boots, it's because they are. The biggest size the kids boots came in, I think a 4D? You wear a size 7? Boring. I wear a 4D!

Did various silly stuff with this strapping young man.

Drove. A LOT. For work. Enough car time to listen to The Elegance of the Hedgehog, The Gursney Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, Harry Potter #7, and the first half of The Lost Symbol on tape/CD. That's at least a million hours.

In my travels, drove to the Pink Coral Sand Dunes (?) near Kanab. This was a giant sand hill that you walk up to view the sand dunes. The sand was super soft, and pretty against the blue sky.
Visited the famed Lava Hot Springs for our annual 24th of July celebration. Love our awesome camper in the background!
Did a little bit of 4-wheeling (which we are in the middle of in this picture)
Spent a little time with my bestie, and ate brown topper (notice they are not called chocolate toppers, because they are not chocolate, it's just brown delicious wax) ice cream cones from Artic Circle.
And finally, did one of my most favorite things to do in the summer.... BASEBALL GAMES!! Mr Badger took me to the Minor League All-Star games. I LOVE me some baseball!!!!!
On a totally unrelated note, my mom just found some relatives who live in New Zealand. Please, Please Bless that that means I can go there sometime soon!!!
3 comments:
Well, I sure never thought you were worthless between trips! You have the funnest life...
BROWN TOPPERS FOR LIFE!
Glad you're surviving without your twin, fun sister. Keep Blogging!!!
Post a Comment