Goodbyes that is.
This wasn't the first, and it most certainly won't be the last, but it still sucks nonetheless.
It's amazing that in a world overflowing with terrible, unthinkable tradgedies, my own little world seems to come to pieces over a boy.
I can want something so badly, and fight so fiercely for it, but in the end, I don't make the rules or draw up the plan, God does. Apparently my thick head needs some heavy reminders that I'm not the boss of everything (Even though I mostly act like I am).
The last one may have gotten too much time, and this one feels like it didn't get nearly enough. I wanted much, much more.
I hate broken hearts and I hate fear of the future.
3 comments:
I'm so sorry....hope your little heart is holding up ok and wishing for your happy ever after to come right around the corner. Xoxo
Does that mean you've broken up with Zane? You're too neat a girl to have broken heart for very long!
Your husband is in Texas. I can feel it. You better come down here quick.
Post a Comment