
Brother-in-law #2, and I like him... mostly.
New undies after going here: (I really hope that's not inappropriate....)

It was really wonderful. And now I'm officially a member of the club!
New knives

Which I have been wanting forever. Good knives make all the difference in the kitchen.
This adorable little thing is also new

I wish it was sunny and the car was clean for this picture, but you get what you get.
I now drive a MINI Cooper S (with a turbo engine, hello!) and it is SO fun!
And very soon Mady and I will have new digs (an apartment together)! We are pretty excited. I sure can't wait to use my new knives and eat on my new-ish china!!
In summation: I feel like a somewhat new, significantly poor-er person!
2 comments:
Love the new-ness going on.
Congrats on the temple, I think that is so neat you went through and I would like to Welcome you to the club.
I am also in love with your car, it fits you so well.
Hope your doing well, after the holidays, let's do dinner.
Glad you keep me up to date on new purchases that make you poor, and your new life!!!
Post a Comment