Wednesday, March 21, 2012

And Talented Sister

We love parties. I think it might be genetic.

Kalie threw a little St. P's Day dinner party and I'd like to show you how great she is:

This is her door decoration that changes for each holiday. Green felt shamrocks (made by Kalie) for March, of course.




These are the green decorations. Kalie was SO excited to make a green paper chain that she made at least 1,000 feet of it. We used it all over the apartment.



She printed off festive bottle wrappers and put them over Cream Soda and Root Beer bottles. It was super cute. Then of course green treats (cupcakes with green frosting, and mint chocolate cookies, made by her friend Emma).



Me slaving away in the kitchen. Kalie actually glazed her own ham and it couldn't have turned out better! Watch out Honeybaked! I love that we are actually turing into real people, who cook real things. It's fun.



Oh and also, I made brussell sprouts. I think they turned out pretty well for still being brussel sprouts.




The adorable place settings. Each person had their own sack of lucky gold coins. We drank lime sorbet drink with the cutest little flag straws. (They were my favorite part)




The whole table. We were certainly cozy.


The female attendees and Hostess with the Mostest.



Good work Kalie Walie, thanks for letting me come to your party.

1 comment:

hatch family said...

You guys throw awesome parties! I'd like to think that if I lived near you, I would be invited to them :)