Seriously? So great.
HA HA HA, yes this is my parents, and yes my dad invented the "Blue Steel" look.
LOVE this picture, could that face be any cuter?. Jessie, Toddy, Lacey
This captures my dad so well... he loves his girls. Especially little snow bunny Mady.
I love going into people's houses and seeing old family photos, just to see the comparison and they are always so funny. So here is one of many embarrassing ones. The only reason I like it is because the smallest Johnson, McKell, looks seriously adorable.
See... happier times came after all. And I had a root beer float today at work, so my ice cream craving has been temporarily curbed.
Hope you enjoyed history boulevard!






4 comments:
Oh man I love this so much. Love it. The last picture is terrible.
I love our dad.
Your Dad is so cute!!! Mckell does look so cute in that last picture! and jessica in the one with you and your dad! All so CUTE!
I watched the video when I was Jessica. It was so sweet! I love old family photos too.
Post a Comment