Lately I've heard all this talk about "bragging blogs" and personally I think it is a load of bologna. The reason we all started blogs was to publicize our lives, whether for our own personal benefit of writing things out, or for informing our friends and family of the goings on in our lives. If good things are happening to you, there is no reason on God's green and beautiful earth that you shouldn't share it. If people don't agree with your postings... well than stop visiting, and have a wonderful time reading sad and depressing blogs that make you feel a little less jealous. Now off my soap box to continue with my very un-bragging trend of posting:
To say that I am in a funk right now I believe would be a gross understatement... if you didn't already deduce from the rapid decline of cheeriness in my blurbs. Nothing seems to be working out for me lately (except that school is out and I am officially a graduate of Salt Lake Community College, which is invigorating). It's like one of those phases in life where everything piles on little by little and then one night when you are seriously craving a chocolate chip, banana, pecan milkshake from Take 5 (where you haven't been in years, and passed up a treat earlier in the day in the plans of partaking of one of their masterpieces) and you pull into the drive-up just 10 minutes too late, and it completely ruins your day. Then you resign from life with a Halls Defense Vitamin C drop and a movie in bed (naturally with no sheets on because the laundry isn't done). Silly piece of straw to break a camel's back eh?
I whine a lot, but I don't consider myself a complainer. I apologize most sincerely for the blandness and un-fun-ness of my blog, and invite you to revisit during happier times (which are sure to come). This really is mostly for me to write out my current qualms with life.
So there you have it.
1 comment:
amen
Post a Comment