So I know there are a million girls out there that take sexy pics of themselves, on their camera phones, to show off on their
myface pages to attract boys... fortunately for you folks, I'm not one of those. In an attempt to
repel any good looking or note-worthy men, I will post the awards for most awful pictures of myself from my recent trip to
DW:
1st runner up:

2nd runner up:

3rd runner up:

Grand Prize Winner:

With an honorable mention to:

As clearly stated by the title of this post.... nice.
P.S. It is pure coincidence that the first two are on the same day, and the second two are on the same day. It's like
un-photogenic magic! Obviously those were rough days.....
2 comments:
I may be biased but I think that you are beautiful and some great guy is going to appreciate your sense of humor and your sweet spirit someday!
yeah but your boobs look awesome. So I guess the jokes on you?
Post a Comment