Friday, December 12, 2008

Woops!

I accidentally disappeared again.

Here are some small (and large) tid-bits of my current life...

-I now have the most AMAZING bedding from Anthropologie. If any of you ever go there, look for it, it's a dusty yellow with big stitched flowers. Oh, man. I. Love. It.

-I'm all about tights these days.

-The 8th-25th of May, 2009 I will be gallivanting around Europe with my dear sister and lovely aunt- and my 20 pound suitcase.

-Next week I am hosting a Whimsical Winter Dinner party, and have so far spent an outrageous amount of money and time to make it an event straight out of a Martha Stewart mag.

-I love black Friday now that I don't have to work in it (2nd year running, baby!). The bad news... I mostly bought things for myself. BTW- staying up all night is WAY better than trying to wake up at a ridiculous hour such as 4 am.

-It has been brought to my attention that I should document things more with pictures, and I intend to do more from now on.

-Did I mention that I'm way into tights? mostly ones with some kind of design. Today's are striped.

-Lastly, I worked on my abs at the gym on Wednesday, and today my body won't even let me sneeze because my muscles hurts so bad. It's very painful and still somehow funny.

1 comment:

tiffany and darren said...

I don't know what it is about your wording, but it is so witty and I love reading your posts. I might have to hire you to write mine, I pay 10 cents a post. :)