Thursday, February 12, 2009

You're Welcome

In case any of you end up getting an Economic Stimulus check in the coming year, I will let you in on a little secret.... it is coming straight out of my very shallow (and now supremely empty) pocket.



A tax return? huh? What in the world is that?



I asked my dear uncle (who is ironically named Sam... who knew?!) if I could skip the middle man and just drop a check off at each of your houses instead of sending it all the way to Washington DC first, but he said "no dice." Bummer.



I need a husband, a house, and 8 kids.... stat!

3 comments:

Jes said...

So, I honestly re-read your sentence about your (meaning 'our') Uncle Sam. I then proceeded to go through all of our uncles on each side by name, decided that you are delusional, all before I realized what a total moron I am. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Germany is sucking the sense of humor out of me.

Anonymous said...

How could you have a house and 8 kids with empty pockets. Do you pay board and room? Hope the Tues. class will help you. Come see us sometime.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY.
We've lost Lacey's blog. LOL

Anonymous said...

I meant we've lost Kalie's blog. If you go to Maureen's Sat. maybe you can find it for me.