Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Lost Wages

Tyson and I had the good fortune to head down to St George and Vegas over conference weekend (apparently along with half of the state). Watched the marathoners come in, watched conference, watched my money disappear, watched my body fat percentage increase, etc, etc. Overall, a great weekend.

What I would like to comment on here is the Bellagio. I have posted about it before, and I don't think this will be the last time. I. Love. The. Bellagio. I love the extravagance and elegance of it. I love the hoity-toity idea of it. Even if I lived in the lake, I don't think I could get enough of the fountains. The conservatory is INCREDIBLE, and pretty much sums up the whole concept of what the Bellag is. No trip to Vegas is complete without a visit to my favorite place. I just belong there. While we were there, we only got the chance to watch the fountains once, and it was SO perfect because it was to a Frank song. (Which is another staple in my love for Vegas "We both shook Sinatra's hand") He was Vegas. Anyway here are the only pics of the weekend:

Mini Bellagio inside the Conservatory, fountains and all. Gosh! I just love it!


2 comments:

Annie said...

I love the way you write. Makes me smile. Glad you had a fun weekend in SG/Vegas.

Anonymous said...

Fun to see about your life---keep it up!!!