Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Game On!

A few pieces of information before I explain exactly what game is on:

1- Johnson girls love weddings, not actually getting married themselves, just weddings.
2- Kalie takes an inordinate amount of pictures. Especially with her boyfriend.
3- Just as a clarification, none of us are getting married.
Kalie's picture taking has resulted in a contest for the best faux engagements.
Thanks to her trigger happy finger, I have been inspired to take more photos, and we have joined the ranks of the contest. Tyson and I went on the most beautiful drive up on the Alpine Loop this weekend and began our portfolio. See below: (For all you love haters out there or those with weak stomachs, you may want to turn away)







If you would like to join in, we would love to have you. Have a hay day with it.

3 comments:

tiffany and darren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tiffany and darren said...

Oops, on deleting my comment...
take two...
I am pretty sure I see a ring on the finger!
According to Maga, I think all 5 of you should be getting married. Yes, including the youngin, it seems there is no age limit for girls. Oh, Maga :)

Anonymous said...

It's Papa that's anxious for marriage--not Maga--she says take your time and have fun first.