I lied a little in my last post. This will not be a recount of my trip to fabulous Richfield. It will simply be a bulleted list of things in my life - both important and perfectly insignificant.
- Had a lovely weekend with Tyson's family up in Park City/Heber/Midway over Labor Day. Regretting VERY much right now not having pictures of the much loveliness.
-I am having a battle with my office chair, trying to decide how high to have it. At the height I like, the arm-rests don't fit under my desk, any lower and I feel like I am sitting in a hole.
-Very much looking forward to going to the Utah State Fair and filling myself with delicious fried food such as corn dogs, funnel cake, fried twinkies, fried whatever. I LOVE fair food (and always feel sick after eating it, go figure)
-Put a half-full (optimistic, right?) water bottle into my purse, 2 minutes later, pulled out an empty water bottle. nice.
-Book of Mormon reading in 30 days. If I profess to be a Mormon, I suppose it would behoove me to read the literature. Yeah, or no? 4 days to go!
-I am deeply considering purchasing multiple sets of Rosetta Stone to learn a couple new languages. Anyone have any experience in this department?
-Love reading blogs of people who don't know I'm reading them. Totally stalking a girl from high school.
-Glitter toes in red? Check!
-Each week I get the Top 20 travel deals from TravelZoo and I open all the most exciting ones and pretend to plan my vacation. This week it was 6 nights in Tahiti on a private beach. I would SO love to be able to pack up and take off whenever I wanted.
-I feel like I have had some really cute outfits lately, and I have no pictures to re-assure myself that those feelings were warranted. I'm starting to doubt myself.
-I could probably eat a Veg-Out from Apple Spice (with no olives and lots of mushrooms) every day for lunch. Tasty.
I hate reading blogs with no pictures, and I know I have some to be shown, so maybe I will alternate between all pictures and all words. TTFN
Also, I love love.
No comments:
Post a Comment