Beautiful tulips from Costco. I just couldn't get enough of them, so I took a picture. I love spring and tulips.
Kalie and I accidentally wearing matching outfits, white shirts, purple scarfs, brown hair, etc...
I miss my eyelashes!!!
Made this festive dessert. I'd give it a B for the first try. I probably ate my weight in raspberries and frosting during the decorating process.
Kalie being held by her boyfriend, me holding my boyfriend.... yeah, I know. (By the way, Tyson's pants are supposed to be that short)
Cute little Tyson golfing on a beautiful summer evening.
Maga actually IN THE POOL at the Johnson pool party at the Club.
In the next post you will hear about our little excursion to Richfield. I had to go down for work and I was presenting. This is the sign on my door. I had my own room for the presentation sessions.
This is me with all my presentation stuff (Mama Jessie was so proud of her little professional). I don't know if you know, but I'm a pretty big deal. It was terrifying. Playing teacher as a kid was WAY more fun.
2 comments:
lacey...i didn't know you were a teacher!!! you must come visit me in midway and tell me all about it!
I almost asked who was with you in the picture in our bathroom. That looks nothing like me.
Post a Comment