I just need to add one thing to my blue cheese list.
Tyson and I had the most delightful V-Day dinner at Market Street this weekend and I had their Beefsteak Tomato Salad to start off my meal, and what a start it was!!! (For you novices out there, beefsteak is a type of tomato, which makes me even more proud to add this item to the list because there is no meet involved... see previous post) The salad is simply tomato halves topped with blue cheese, red onions, pepper and a vinaigrette dressing. OMH!!! I would absolutely eat this before every meal of my life. It is so good that I had to restrain myself from licking the plate for every delicious morsel of flavor.
In other food news: Do not, I repeat, DO NOT head to Zupas for some fabulous french onion soup, they only carry it for 2 weeks each year, and your heart will be broken, just like mine.
Oh, and also, I have a MAJOR overindulgence problem. I need a good wiring for my jaw...
2 comments:
You always make me laugh. And, I love it. I'm totally trying that appetizer next time I'm at Market Street.
Duh! I wish you would have posted this just a few days ago. I was at Zupas this weekend and was totally debating about getting the french onion soup (my FAV soup). I declined and went with my regular wisconsin cheese (or whatever it's called). Duh. Now I have to wait another year. Boo. Have you ever had the french onion soup at Cafe Normandie? SO, so good.
Post a Comment