Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Haps

Life moves on, as it always does, and here are a few haps in recent history:

Lovely day of skiing with Dad and McKell



Easter fingernails



My work sent me to a conference in St Augustine, FL last week with my friend/cousin/co-worker, Cass, and here are the highlights:
Had a drink from the Fountain of Youth (didn't taste great, but who ever said obtaining beauty or youth was pleasant?)


Visited an adorable little cupcake shop in Historic Downtown. We ordered 2 cupcakes each and I'm not ashamed. In fact, I wish I would have ordered more. So there.


Spent a beautiful day in Daytona Beach. You actually park your car right on the beach, and walk about 20 yards to the water. It was awesome and I'm still working on the sand removal....


Made a whirlwind day trip to Disneyworld and hit 3 of 4 parks. This is in the Animal Kingdom showing off Expedition Everest in the background. Great ride!



Got TOTALLY soaked by Splash Mountain in the Magic Kingdom.
Visited Epcot during their Flower Festival. They had all sorts of different characters fashioned out of bushes and flowers. Plus it smelled so good. I love Disney!!!!

And while on the subject of things moving on, I have an announcement. My work has graciously granted me a 2 month leave of absence to go play my days away in San Deigo with my sister. I will move down there for June and July this summer and am just SO excited to have a little adventure!


4 comments:

Jill Clark said...

Your trip looks so fun! I too am in love with anything Disney.

I am SO excited that you get to go to Cali with Jessica, how fun for you two! And so nice of your job! Who doesn't want to get away and play for two months in San Diego?

Anonymous said...

Yes, you Johnsons really have a thing for Disney. It all looks like so much fun! And did I hear you're moving to Cali as well? So much for our dinner group. We'll have to resume once you guys get back. And remember, you can always move into our house when your little adventure is over.

Annie said...

Oh my gosh! How fun that you'll be joining Jessica in Cali! I'm so excited for you and this new adventure. Yay!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for bringing us up to date on your Blog!!! Fun you can go with Jessica---guess we'll see you at Kalie's wedding here!!