Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ah Crap!

I'm not going to mince words here, people..... I am currently engulfed by a funk of funks. Nothing really seems to be going according to plan.
So in an effort to reduce my funk-ness, I am going to start a small list of things that make me happy right now in my life (in no particular order):

sunshine

playing racquetball at the gym with my girlfriends from work, it's seriously hilarious

my new Tiffany-ish blue-green/turquoise nail polish

the dome light in my car magically working again

some kind of veggie patty from Costco

not having to wash my hair every day (thank you accutane. and yes, I understand the health implications and risks of this decision, but we are focusing on the positives, remember?)

reading The Help

the free feeling of Fridays

space heaters

bag balm, I would seriously die without it

going to bed at 10:30

30 Rock

new glass drawer-pulls on my beautiful dresser

blue cheese

having my back tickled

kissing


There you have it. I already feel a little less funky.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to know what makes you happy.
You always seem to be happy--good for you!! Keep me in the loop!!!!