When I travel somewhere, as a general rule, I like to stay away from shops and restaurants that we also have at home. It makes the experience of a new place much more rich. No McDonald's or American Eagle while I'm abroad.
Having said that, there are places that I will visit each time I am in the area. For example: I will eat at a Which Wich any and every time there is one available, or shop at The Container Store whenever I am near one.
Forever 21
In -n- Out
The Cheesecake Factory
H & M
Crate and Barrel
Tiffany's
etc.
In -n- Out
The Cheesecake Factory
H & M
Crate and Barrel
Tiffany's
etc.
All places that I really enjoyed elsewhere. I am happy to have them here, but I guess that means I will have to expand my destination shopping horizons....
And just because no one likes to read a blog with no pictures, here is a picture of a suit of armor at the MET. Completely irrelevant, but cool nonetheless.
2 comments:
I like you Blogs whether they have pictures or not---I can keep track of you that way!!
One must never forget the magic that is Central Market. (And ps, turns out Which Wich has locations in SA! YAY for April!!
Post a Comment