Cinque Terre
The door to our hostel at the top of the stairs, us
strategizing how to get us and our bags up to it.

View from the square just below the hostel.
Manarola, the 2
nd of the 5 villages in
Cinque Terre
Jessie and I embarking on the path along the cliffs to the next village over.

I can't believe I was in a place so beautiful.

Jessie and I with our toes in the Mediterranean. Clearly not a swimming day...

Via
del'Amore- The pathway of love. Located between 2 villages, lovers from would meet at this point. All the locks on the railing are a sign of their love.
Florence

My BEAUTIFUL David. He was so stunning.

Took a cooking class out in the Tuscan countryside (see below) I made that pasta from scratch! I'm so Italian!

The gorgeous patio view from the Cooking house. And the 3 cooks of course.
Gelato #97 and 98
Gelato in Popsicle form #99

My adorable 16 year-old, straight up Italian boyfriend (I seem to be acquiring them rather rapidly lately) who sold me some Florence pottery AND gave me a 2 euro 50 discount in exchange for this very kiss.
Pisa 
Driving from Florence to Rome we detoured for an hour in Pisa for a pic with the tower, snapped a few and were on our way again.
No comments:
Post a Comment