Pauly and I and the square at the top of a steep main street so skinny you can barely fit 1 car and pedestrians.
Gelato #115Rome
Each morning we took a picture of the three of us before we headed out to various activities. Some are better than others, most are better than this one, but I wanted to show of my eyelashes in this one. I got eyelash extensions before I left, and they were the best thing I packed. They were so great!
Tossing my coins into the fountain to ensure my return to Rome. (each day about 3,000 euro in coin is tossed into the fountain... that's over $4,000)
Jessie and Pauly and the square.
St Peter's Basilica. The yellow circle is Pope Benedict. As in THE POPE. I saw him!
The Swiss Guard uniforms. They are the sworn protectors of the Vatican.
Inside St Peters with my hand in the Holiest of Holy Water. Boo YA!
The Mouth of Truth. Go watch Roman Holiday with Audry Hepburn.
The Pantheon. Huge church. Huge dome. Huge hole in the top. Awesome! The outside looked so dumpy and run down, and the inside was... amazing (I'm running out of adjectives for all the things I saw)
All our luggage, 1 million degree weather, waiting at the train station for the train to the airport. Goodbye Rome. Goodbye Italy. I will very sincerely miss you.
1 comment:
So fun to see your pictures!! I'm seeing the whole Paula version over at Maureen's last Sunday and next.
Post a Comment